Friday, January 17, 2014

Democratization of Education


I recently completed “An Introduction to Marketing” course from Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. The course was offered through Coursera, an Massive Open Online Course(MOOC). The quality of the training was the best in the world. I earned the following certificate on successful completion of the course:

https://www.coursera.org/signature/certificate/HT8SNK3PRP

I have been a great fan of Online and pre-recorded video based training and education since past several years. Its gives us access to the best training material in the world at our doorstep.

I recommend you to visit https://www.coursera.org/ and other MOOC sites, and enroll for a course of your liking. There are courses on different topics including Management, Arts, Science, Humanities, Social Sciences, Computer Science, etc.

Those who are interested in  knowing more details about the course format and my experience at Coursera, feel free to write to me or call me.

No comments: